Sunday, December 13, 2009

RMSBT

Today was a great day at RMSBT @ King Pin in Colorado Springs. Sometimes when you modify the house shot (in this case, 4' longer), it actually makes them easier. We had a pretty good shootout today, with a cut of +152 to cash for 6. I was at +334 for the first 6 with a 299 game, all with the pin up Magic Action. The ball just gave me a great carry reaction and complimented the length of the shot very well.

In the finals I had to change to the Clash to get the ball down the lane and take advantage of the early friction just outside the oil line. This was Ron Hosler's idea, so I owe him big time for the suggestion! It worked well as I shot 215 to win my first match, then 257 to win over Shawn Christensen. It meant a lot to win over such a great player and a class act.

Thanks to Carol Doan and her staff for another great job of hosting this event. Also, thanks to Ebonite for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment