Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sunday was another typical day at RMSBT - very nice 5-5 shot and I got to use my new strong layout Ebonite Boom. I shot 278-258 out the gate and ended up +354 for 9, but lost my match to Larry Means. I didn't have a good look on the right lane and he had a GREAT look on both lanes. Congratulations Larry on your win.

I need to learn to figure out a look quicker when the shot gets really wet-dry in the FRONT of the lane, and is more blended down-lane, which is what happened at the end of the day Sunday. I should have picked up a ball that rolled earlier and nudged into the oil a bit, then used the dry down the lane more. I tried to go around it with more speed and ram it through the dry a little - bad idea. Oh well, live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment